Our national programs have taken members from the …
- Clubhouse to the White House
- Games room to the corporate boardroom
- High school orchestra to Carnegie Hall
With tested and proven nationally recognized programs, that address today’s most pressing youth issues, we are able to teach young people the skills they need to succeed in life.
Our Programs Include Instruction in: (click on each link to learn more)
- The Arts
- Character and Leadership Development
- Education and Career Development
- Health and Life Skills
- Sports, Fitness and Recreation
As the needs of our children and their families continue to change, so will the dynamics of our programs and services.
Every day, Boys & Girls Clubs of Abilene strive to improve each child’s life by implementing self-esteem, courage, and positive values through all of the programs. Confidence is gained by developing a sense of usefulness, competence, influence and belonging.